Re: [AMC-list] It's loud but ALIVE

Couple of things on the wipers:

1) Make sure the vacuum hose is hooked to the side and not the bottom of the motor and the control cable is connected and properly adjusted. 2) Make sure the hose and line is connected properly at the pump. The pump has a check valve for each fitting and if things are connected backwards, you get no vacuum.

Matt

On 11/14/2010 2:01 PM, Joe Fulton spouted this sage advice:
The vacuum wipers
are dead in spite of the fact that I had the wiper motor professionally rebult.
I think it's a hose routing issue though.  The temp gauge doesn't work.  I'll be
debugging the car over the next couple of weeks.

Joe Fulton

--
mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH