Re: [AMC-list] What did you do on your AMC this Weekend?

Re: [AMC-list] What did you do on your AMC this Weekend?

I tore down an old farm fence behind my garage, and put up new privacy fence and
then moved my 1983 Jeep Cherokee Chief Lowrider back there to store it for the
winter.  It will need a new engine next spring, as it has main bearing issues
... runs enough to move it right now, but rattles like a can of marbles.  Pics
are at :
http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=128635&highlight=lowredo ;... it
has a 78 Camaro subframe and rear axle under it and has been aptly nicknamed
"The Lowredo Project".

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor
Rochester Hills, MI