[AMC-list] Hey - the brakes were good!

After driving my car in heavy traffic, I thought I had brake problems.
Car wanted to pull left. Brought it in to a local garage. The replaced
drums were perfect. The resurfaced drums were perfect. Hoses fine,
with no leaks. Wheel cylinders good with no leaks. Master cylinder was
right. Brake adjusters were in right. Just needed to be properly
adjusted. I know it sounds goofy - but I was happy to have a second
set of eyes check over the brakes and verify they were right. Cost
less than pizza for the family, lol.

Trying to decide if I want them to double check the valve adjustment
or not. And they're trying to decide if they want to teach checking
valve clearance to their mechanic. The official "old guy"
double-checked the brakes, teaching their younger mechanic along the
way. I'm guessing the official "old guy" would be the one showing the
mechanic how to check valve adjustment as well. I'm seriously
considering having a second set of eyes double-check my work, while
I'm learning - just to make sure I'm not screwing stuff up. Or just
sucking it up, doing it, and letting the engine's sounds tell me if
it's right or not.