[AMC-list] TSM's on e-bay and more

Hey all,
I listed 15 of the remainder TSM's on e-bay and 3 days left, with LOWER prices.  Marked down before selling them as a lot to get some extra needed $$$ since the T5 in the Concord Wagon died!

http://stores.ebay.com/a-70s-thing-automobilia

Along with these are the beginning listings of a new batch of T-Shirts I inherited.  I have boxes of transfers and shirts w/transfers already applied, then totes of tye dye t-shirts with giant graphics, of animals, wizards, horses, western, etc.  Some listed and more to come once I complete inventory. (800+) all together.  All with reduced prices in time for Christmas.

THEN, next week I'll list the 80+ AMC and Jeep Owner Manuals and a lot of misc parts, including a couple timing chain covers and more cool stuff from a retired AMC engine plant tech.

Here is a list of the TSM's last in case you're interested before they go away to another person to sell them.  THANKS for looking, sorry of the length.

  1
  73
  AMC
  TSM