[AMC-list] My 74 Hornet parts car

OK,
I have tried to find someone who wants it.
Having it here any longer is hurting my personal relationship with my life partner.
I do have Waaaaayyyy  too many cars.  She is right.

Give me what the car is worth in Scrap, or if you are coming from out of town, much distance at all, you can just have her.
Missing engine and trans.  no interior or passenger door.  Hatch is rusted, the coweling below the windshield is good.  Would be perfect to repair a Hornet Hatchback with bad collision damage.

Thanks,  Jeff Denison
843 608-4978
Charleston, SC

PLEASE CALL TODAY..  Friday.. 29 OCT