[AMC-list] Driving is better than watching

[AMC-list] Driving is better than watching

To all my vast and interesting AMC friend across the world, both those I know and those I only know via email: I say to all of you THANKS for keeping up my interest and enthusiasm. You guys (and gals) always make me feel like I'm never alone. Keeping an old car going isn't easy or convenient. Somehow it seems like I'm a member of a very special club. Thanks for all your stories and adventures !!!

I decided to charge up the battery, check all my fluids, squirt a little WD on the carb linkage and fire my 71 AMX 4 speed with a 360 up for a little drive. I had to work today so I took the Electric Blue (with on brown fender) down the FL turnpike and on into the office. I was stopped at all 4 intersections by nice and curious people. When I bought gas I had to spend 10 minutes showing the guys at the station the car.

All the muscle magazines are right: get out and drive the snot out of the cars. That's why you bought it right ? Get in a  few miles before the weather changes and see if the smile on your faces stays for awhile.

Jeffrey Thomas (somewhere near Mouse land)