From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of masheen
Sent: Saturday, October 23, 2010 11:45 AM
To: AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family
Subject: [AMC-list] Gremlin on the silver screen......

I watched the movie "Splice" last night.  For anyone interested, a Gremlin
(X?) was used by the main characters to get around.  There were never really

any good close up shots of it, but if the sound track was true, it sounded
as though it had a V8.  From what I could tell, the car looked to be in
pretty good condition.

database 5558 (20101023) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5558 (20101023) __________