Re: [AMC-list] Hudson Hornets

Marc; on the other coast there is a Hudson of the same year, I think even the same color scheme, with an open Ford rear end (not a 9) already set up. No engine/tranny and I think the mounting tabs were shaved off it.
It is clean and rust free, same story; been in a barn... Yadda, yadda.
I would have grabbed it but I am already shuffling a car around in front of the code enforcement people as it is.
It is in Yamhill, Oregon I believe and if anyone is interested I will try to find the number. This was back in March or so.....Russ