[AMC-list] Hudson Hornets

Speaking of Hudson Hornets, I was driving through Waynesworld VA....  errr... Waynesboro VA a week or two ago and spotted this 'fabulous Hudson Hornet' on a trailer and for sale:

http://s1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc376/AMCAmbassador/Cars/1956%20Hudson%20Hornet/
1956 Hudson Hornet w/ Packard 352 V8 & AT.  61,004 original miles.  FS by original owner since 1957; been in barn since 1967.  Sell for best offer or possible trade for 4x4 4 wheeler.  540-810-0213.  Waynesboro VA.

Hope a collector can grab it...

-- Marc