Re: [AMC-list] 65 Ambo tail light

I think I was mistaken, the only reference I can find to someone needing a tail light
was for a 66 Classic wagon.
  When you get the cars, see if the wagon has flat plates that the housing and lens screw too.

I am looking for 66 Classic wagon mounting plates.
>From what I have gathered either 66 Ambassador wagon or 66 Classic wagon will work.
 Don't know how the 65 Ambassador wagons mounted their lights.

I can make my own bases if I have to, obviously the correct ones would make things a lot easier.

I also need trim for one 66 Ambassador fender, I believe the top strip is universal.
not sure about the eyebrow piece.

I'm using 66 Classic Wagon tail lights and 66 top edge of fenders to 1/4s trim on my 65.
I have most if not all the 65 trim I won't be using.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.