Re: [AMC-list] Weber 32/36 on 196?

> I have several extra Weber 32/36's on hand (I have a '77 VW bus which I use
> them
> on).    Can you tell me how you installed this on the 195.6 engine?  I
> assume
> you used the 2 BBL intake (I have a couple of these), but what did you do
> about
> the accelerator linkage?  I'm just curious how you connected it . .  I'm
> not
> sure what the Jeep YF adapter kit is.

The common 1-bbl plates is superior here -- the "Jeep Weber YF kit" bolts
right onto it, and also raises the carb enough to clear the valve cover.
Works great.

The throttle linkage needs to be fabricated. Just now I added the missing
photos from the page here: http://wps.com/AMC/195.6OHV/Induction/

(The flatted rod part is a crock; I will soon weld on a tab to simply screw
onto the "C" carb bracket, which will also make the rod correctly concentric
with the throttle shaft.)