From: "Armand Eshleman" <aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 07:39:53
To: AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family<amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Chrome and the AMC the black spiderman, what!?!

You know Mark (wrambler) you are so correct, why would your car fit into
muscle, why would a Javelin or AMX fit into muscle, wouldn't Pony Car be
more correct? Even a Camaro is not considered an offiicial muscle car,
correct? It's a pony too. But muscle is often the category that includes any
60's or 70's U.S. built car.
Armand