Re: [AMC-list] I am begging!

This is exactly why I didn't vote. Its rediculous to have to register.

Sent from my iPod

On Oct 12, 2010, at 3:16 PM, "Jeff Reeves" <amcnut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would gladly vote for Anna Beth's Pacer if only it were that simple.

I clicked your link, followed the page and had a really hard time figuring out just exactly where/how to cast my vote. I find a miniscule "vote" tab in the upper right of the page and when I click on it, I am confronted with a "Log In or Register" page.

While I would love to support Anna Beth's Pacer, I do not wish to "register" for said privilege. If the contest were structured as a real contest should be, there should be a main page with a bio of each car (external page link if necessary) but with a clearly defined "vote" tab out beside each candidate--with NO registration necessary. That should be the extent of it. As it is, this "contest" is merely a way for Texaco to gather marketing information.

I hope the Pacer does well.

Jeff Reeves
Auburn, GA
01 Grand Cherokee Laredo
72 Javelin SST
68 AMX (x2)
AMO Technical Editor

Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 14:20:00 -0500
From: "Harrel" <harrel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] I am begging!

Hey Guys,
Anna Beth's Pacer is still way behind! Please support the only AMC in
the Unleaded Era group by voting for her purple Pacer!
A VW is in the lead for crying out loud!  ARRGH!
PLEASE Vote:
http://www.texacocarofthedecades.com/DecadeLanding.aspx?DecadeFrom=1973&DecadeTo=1985&Era=Unleaded

Thank you!
Lamkin Automotive
911 East Georgia Ave
Ruston, LA 71270
318-255-8350
Since 1980 - 'The little shop with big ideas.'