[AMC-list] AMC RELATED STUFF

I am happy to see ANY posts we get here, there are so few of us AMC people ANYWHERE.
I hope we can all support and help each other.
 I have WAY too much stuff, and am keeping things like whole car bodies (an Eagle wagon shell, almost perfect, and the Hornet hatchback body with some rust )
because even though they are worth hundreds for scrap, the big picture is someone else (or myself) may need them,
And once they are gone, they are gone.
Thank God for Frank for the magazine, and ALL of the AMC vendors..  Where would we be without them..
OK think forward 20 years..  I plan on still being around, but some of you are older than my 50 years.
We HAVE to get new younger people interested in Our cars, because ultimately, they ( the cars) all have the possibility of outliving US..
Look at Kenosha 02'   WOW, what were there 5 1902 Ramblers there, if I remember right?  I guarantee NONE of them were the original owner, or likely the second owner.
I have bought more cars over the years to save them from the crusher, than I have ever bought to keep/drive/restore..
My wonderful '80 Eagle 4 door sedan from Virginia is a perfect example.
$26.00 on e-bay 4 or 5 years ago.  runs and drives.  iT RAINS INSIDE, AND IT HAS NO FLOOR, but it rolls around under it's own power. I have kept the oil changed, and she has new anti-freeze.
Probably not one good body part on the car, but she is perfect for mechanical parts.

I wish I had more covered storage space, but don't we all.

Anyway.  As far as I am concerned ANYTHING anyone does to help find homes for any AMC is a good thing,
  Jeff

Charleston