[AMC-list] Convertible needed

Anyone in the Chicago area have what they need. A chance to get an AMC in
the movies!

Hello!

Ursula Ellis who just contacted me regarding needing a vintage car for
her film, Jane and Goldie. The film is actually shooting this weekend,
and they are in great need of a vintage vehicle for their project. I know
this is very short notice - A producer sort of dropped the ball on the
logistical end. The film was awarded a grant through a highly competitive
process from the Northwestern organization Studio 22 and will go on to
screen at film festivals. The car is a central point of the film and will
be featured often and beautifully within the film. Details are as
follows:

Project Title: Jane and Goldie

backdrop of rural Oklahoma. The film follows Jane Hunter, a successful,
sophisticated young woman about to embark on her career, through her
literal andemotional journey back to her hometown, where she spends the
day getting back in touch with her childhood best friend, Goldie.
Complicated emotions are explored and differences illuminated in this
human story about growing up and growing apart.

Vehicle Needed: Any variety of convertible from the mid-50's to mid-70's.
Must be in running condition with the top able to move up and down.

Ideal Color: Black or another dark color, but any would be fine

Dates Needed: October 8th and 10th. Midday to night shoots both days.

Area of Shooting: Lynwood, IL (south of Chicago on the Indiana border,
near Chicago Heights)

Car Requirements: Vehicle will be driven by an actress with the camera
person in the backseat and in another vehicle at different point during
the scene on a rural, two-lane highway. We need the car for four scenes -
one in which the actress is just driving down the road, looking at a map,
another where she pulls up to a house, one where she leaves that house,
and another where she pulls off the road to look at a sign.

Payment: We will compensate for any fuel expended during shooting,
including travel to the location, as well as giving the owner a copy of
the DVD and inviting them to our premiere in the spring. The owner may,
of course, be in attendance at the shoot.

Thank you so much for your consideration, I very much appreciate it. You
may contact me at any time at the email address or at 256-361-8818.

Sincerely,
Ursula Ellis
Director, Jane and Goldie
Studio 22 website: www.Studio22NU.com
My IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2066775/
My LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ursulaellis

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA  namdra1@xxxxxxx or
NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 53168  (262) 843-4326
                 JOIN NAMDRA - the best AMC club around!!
32nd.  AMC NATIONALS - SEP. 9-11, 2010 - Cordova Dragway Park, Cordova,
IL
AMO#19, NAMDRA#46, AMCRC#974, NHRA#41915, IHRA#6766