[AMC-list] "62" American to be auctioned in Kansas

[AMC-list] "62" American to be auctioned in Kansas

Hi all, I read the list but have not posted before. I hope I get it right. There is an auction coming up the 23rd of this month here in Harper, Kansas. There is a 1962 American to be auctioned. Two pictures of the car can be found at Gerberauctions.com. Look under auctions, it is the Krus/Puls auction. I won't be bidding (too many projects already). Harper is located 50 miles southwest of Wichita. Hope it goes to a good home, it looks to be in pretty good shape.
Keith