Re: [AMC-list] Military Export Wrangler (UNCLASSIFIED)

Re: [AMC-list] Military Export Wrangler (UNCLASSIFIED)

Frank: have 92 renegade, wife just blew transfer case going into surgurey, ,,at 5 in morn,  have transfer case, but just as well put rebuilt 4.0 H.O. in it, anyone in Minn or WI got a good one.  We just use it behind motorhome and in city.
Garry.
Was thankful that 79 AMX went to new owner in Spooner Wi, as lost garage, he is now restoring.  I also will be selling my 71 Matty,with 5K, 79 pacer wagon,, 79 concord with 431 miles solargen electric, The big boy says heart is weak, better sell,,,shit!!
--
Garry and Suzie Nordstrom
4828 Woodland Avenue