Re: [AMC-list] 89 Commanche

The only 6 cyl bolted to the AX5 was the GM turd pointless hate (2.8) The AX 15 will bolt to any '72 up AMC 6 or V8 (AFAIK) and so would the BA 10/5 (which is OK for a daily driver that doesn't get beat like Ringo's drums use to be)
Just use the flywheel and matching starter with them.
   The 290 that's going into my Honcho will be getting an AX15 but I'll be making a crank adapter to use a 4.2l flywheel and starter.