[AMC-list] Can you give me an idea of worth?

[AMC-list] Can you give me an idea of worth?

He all,
You are the first place to go to, as I have picked up a set of Trendsetter sidepipes appearaing to me originals?

Story was that he got them to put on a CJ5 which he quickly learned that would not fit and did not want to cut to fit.  Seems I have all the parts, brackets, chrome trim and exhaust pipes.  Appear to be NOS as they are in perfect condition, being stored in plastic.  His research brought up the AMX and Javelin part numbers.  Any idea what they are worth???

Also picked up 90 TSM's (about 60 Jeep and 30 AMC later years) I have inventoried and will take pics tonight and start listing on e-bay IF anyone interested...

THANS for the continued knowledge!

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer

God determines who walks into your life....
     It's up to you to decide
          who you let walk away,
               who you let stay, and
                    who you refuse to let go.