[AMC-list] 63 and 64 Rambler Classic project..

[AMC-list] 63 and 64 Rambler Classic project..

1964 Rambler classic 4 door 199 6 cylinder 3 speed. (70,000 original miles)  It
is in really good shape. Rust in the trunk and just in rear fender wells.
interior in very good shape.
1963 2 door Rambler classic, "no motor" SUPER BODY, NO RUST. white paint is
faded but the body is  in great shape. The front seat is missing and the back
seat is a mess. Rest of interior is in very good shape.
My plan was to pull the powertrain out of the 64 and set it in to the 63.... ugh
just not meet to be,
I lost my job and have to raise cash to pay bills.
Email me for details and pix. They need a good home.

 garyroland1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Roland
Cheyenne Wy