[AMC-list] new 82 eagle

ok, i got a couple pics tonight. they just got posted to my picasaweb albums. go look under the "bumble bee" album. this car doesnt say sx4 on it. it says "sport". there was an sx4 there also, but it had the 4cyl in it. i thought the sx4 was 4cyl 2doors. this says nothing of sx4 anywhere.

i am in need of some parts. the left drivers window, both left door hinges, the electric trunk popper doodad, and the rocker pannel extentions, and left outer door handle. (i know there are 2 or 3 other parts i know of that i need, just cant think right now.) i am trying to get to know the eaglesnest also. i will post my need adds there also.

WOW this later amc stuff is a little different than what im used to. i know the old rambler stuff decent. this new motor and eagle, well, some is different, but i noticed, the front suspension on the eagle and spirit, they really arent THAT much different than my 63 440H. but FRIGGIN CRAP, all the stinkin vacume and primitive electronic crap. i HATE it. its all leaving. hei dizzy, and a simple 2bbl carb. whats the best 2bbl carb for one of these, that would work with my 4.6 i PLAN to build?

dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules