Re: [AMC-list] eagle 82 poor running carb

Got an SX4 then. Nice find. Might want to join the Eagle list then. Many have done the Weber swap and others do the GM TBI swap or Jeep efi like I am doing

From: d stohler
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-list] eagle 82 poor running carb

i was running the car with a little electric fuel pump feeding out of a can
of fresh fuel. a whole bunch of vacume lines where broke/disconnected already. i had no idea where they all went. i just ripped all that crap off and plugged it all up. i just need to go look it over a little better for more leaks i think. i will try that tip from jim b also about making it backfire. i had the carb apart lastnight and put new kit in it. it still isnt working correctly. someone had been into it before also. i need to find me a tsm for the car for the wiring. i also need to find the left hand drivers door glass. anybody know where one is? its a 2 door (not kammback) like the spirit.