Re: [AMC-list] 78 AMX (on trying to sell a car: ie good photos)

Re: [AMC-list] 78 AMX (on trying to sell a car: ie good photos)

What was the one a step down from the Imperial?
Newport? IIRC mine was a 72, bucket seats, column shift
behemoth! Paid $125 for it! Man that thing hauled ass!
440, bbl 727. It was so quiet you weren't sure it was running.
till you pushed the go pedal!
Wasn't my cup of tea back then so I sold the seats out of it for $150 and the rest of it for $250
Today, no way, but back in 1980 it was just another tank to a teenager!

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.