Re: [AMC-list] 78 AMX (on trying to sell a car: ie good photos)

Re: [AMC-list] 78 AMX (on trying to sell a car: ie good photos)

I don't care if that's a barn find or a garage find or a stalled
project. That is one nice looking Imperial! I kinda like the big
Chryslers. Don't think I'd like to feed one! But that would be one
heck of a tow vehicle! Big 440, 727 transmission, comfortable as heck.
Could pull a house. Not sure I'd want a Jersey car, though - unless it
really was parked and garaged for a very long time.