[AMC-list] new amc's

i was reefing hard on the drive shaft yoke on the rearend of the eagle. it felt normal. i was able to move the car. so IF there is something wrong with it, im thinking hub also. but, heres the deal. guys buddy had a wagon with "broke" axle. buddy was going to swap axles. it looks to me like the buddy STARTED to pull the axle. the ubolts dont look like they have ever been off. spring shackle bolts dont look ever touched. im HOPING the guy started, but gave up on the axle swap and its just fine.

another question with the 4.0. would the flywheel off the 258 work on the 4.0? im thinking not. i probably got to get a 4.0 manual flywheel? will the clutch off the 258 work on a 4.0 flywheel if i got to change it? (im thinking i have a lot of work ahead of me)

dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules