[AMC-list] air dam mods

TOO COOL   Thanks.  Interesting article for anyone doing highway driving.

My thoughts were to make one that would bolt onto the front bumper and then be removable easily.
One for the Hornet/Gremlin/cConcord/Spirit  cars
and Maybe one for the Eagles too..

Sounds like a good winter project..

I am thoroughly convinced you can find ANYTHING on the 'net if you look long
enough,,,

It was Car & Driver that had the Pinto mods,,,

http://gas2.org/2008/03/15/car-and-driver-increase-pinto-fuel-economy-with-1
1-of-ecomods/

But HEY,,, that's just ME!

Bruce Hevner