[AMC-list] Turkish Pierre Cardin Javelin & New Zealand Ambassador

[AMC-list] Turkish Pierre Cardin Javelin & New Zealand Ambassador

I sent these photos to hemmings a few weeks ago, here is neat blog with some photos of the cars figured ya'll might like to check them out. I'll eventually put Hakim's PC Javelin photos on my site, ironically I sent him a set of wiper blades in Aug which came back today as 'undeliverable address no good' of which it is correct address, so not sure why they came back. I would like to see some more photos of the dash of the right hand drive Ambassador also!

http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2010/09/09/americans-abroad-javelin-in-turkey-ambassador-in-new-zealand/