Re: [AMC-list] If I just had $15k and nothing to spend it on...Check thi

Re: [AMC-list] If I just had $15k and nothing to spend it on...Check this out !

Nice looking car for what I can see. It has my usual gripe, though; Take some good pictures!!!!
He wants a fist full of dough and he can't take pictures in the sun. Some of the shots looks like he took it in a cave. What is he hiding. He seems upfront, well show us.
If I was intersted I would insist that he retake the pictures outside in the sun. I got a headache looking at some of the pictures.....Russ