[AMC-list] Cordova BEAUtiful tonight! ALL AMC Drags!

[AMC-list] Cordova BEAUtiful tonight! ALL AMC Drags!

Well the weather is awesome for now.. I am REALLY excited to be here again!

I was not able to bring any 401's up here for sale this trip, however, I have
some nice 73 Ambo parts; Excellent Grille and driver headlight bezel, psngr
headlight bezel cracked.

Also a full set of loaded doors for AMbo/Matador and a set of AMX/Spirit GT
rims.

Edelbrock Torker Intake, couple of FSJ grilles and some other stuff.

Feel free to call my cell 417.693.3537 if you need it before the swap meet.
Staying in Le Claire, IA with all the other AMC nut jobs!

Hope to see you there!

Jesse