[AMC-list] Crusher Alert AMC Pacer Ed Hooper Collection

[AMC-list] Crusher Alert AMC Pacer Ed Hooper Collection

Final call.....I have been informed these last 5 AMCs & Ramblers will be SOLD FOR
SCRAP........ if you can muster up $200-$300 pick one up QUICKLY. This is a red Pacer, when you consider how obsolete Pacer glass is and expensive if found, much less all those rodders who have parted out Pacers just to get the highly desirable rack & pinion for their rod, surprised this one not sold, the rack & pinion worth more than whole car

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/pts/1945328088.html

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx