From: Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] Offenhauser Dual Port 4V intake for sale

Not mine, but I have one just like it! This is the best 4V intake for street
use. It can't be used with a 2V adapter, must have a 4V carb. Will work best
with a 390-450 cfm carb. The dual port design runs the primaries through smaller
runners, maintaining a high charge velocity for better low speed torque. The
secondaries have their own slightly larger runners for high speed operation.
This one was modified to use with a header, so you can't use it with the old
style exhaust manifold that bolts to the intake -- there would be a big exhaust
leak! It's perfect for use with a 4.0L head though, which is what I plan on
doing. The asking price is about the going rate, but the seller may negotiate a
bit.

http://theamcforum.com/forum/topic22290_post206031.html#206031

-- Frank Swygert