Re: [AMC-list] Anyone hear from George Graham?

Re: [AMC-list] Anyone hear from George Graham?

Ross (and whoever else may be interested):

I'm still alive.  Just finished my retirement move out to the Texas hill
country, so my contact info has changed.  Still unpacking stuff, and trying
to get the garage sorted out (and the house; but first things first!) --
garage includes a 20' x 45' bay with a really high ceiling (was used by the
PO's to park a bus), so I plan to add a lift or two once I get unpacked (no
more working on the ground!!).  Also got my Houston house sold in only 2
months (got lucky there I guess).

New email is jensenguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will send you and Nolan a few pics offline.

Regards,

George G.