Re: [AMC-list] whats your opinion

The first car I did a poly front end on was my 70 AMX. With Koni shocks and larger sway bars fore and aft that car handled like no ones business.
I had to scrape together bushings from Ford, CJ and Chryco to complete the job and some I had to alter or tweek just a tad. One I had to make myself from poly stock.
My 65 is almost complete poly and again it was getting several apps together. I will defintely check out the kit for my 64.
Yes it rides rough, but I like a frim ride. I have NO SQUEEKS, CRACKS OR WEIRD THINGS GOING ON. I know every one said the worst would happen but I don't listen to people, both good and bad. Which is why I have the big V8 drums on the rear of my AMC 15, they said it couldn't be done.
If you like a solid but rough ride, go for it. Don't forget to do the rear end too.
Forget about being able to keep a cup of coffee on your dash in the morning, that is for the Ambo crowd....Russ