------------
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 07:56:07 -0400
From:krausseakrauss@xxxxxxx

 Hey guys, Street Performance has an all urethane busing kit for the front of my 69 American for$112.00. I know if I bought all of them separately it would be way more, but I also heard that they ride much harder them the rubber ones...Which is better, I probably won't get a whole lot of miles on it when its finished and I don't plan on racing it..One other thing you might find interesting, I know they don't make patch panels for my car so I looked at other options and can up with the patch panels from a 69Chevelle they seem to have a side contour pretty close to the American but I will have to shorten them 3" I don't think anyone will ever notice the difference. One more thing I have got my hands on 2 sets of front disc brakes off Ambassadors cause I was going to do the front brake conversion, But now I found that Scarebird, makes adaptors to fit Ford ranger rotors on the front of my car ... again what do you think would be better ? Any comments ?  Thanks

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"