Re: [AMC-list] ouch!!!

I'd be too busy drooling to talk much (but only if it's European tuned!)

From: adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sandwich Maker)
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] ouch!!!

" From: russ hathaway <russh97309@xxxxxxxxx>
"
" Lamborghini huh. Everytime I read a reference to that car I remember
" a test drive of six super cars, and the closing comment of the Lambo
" was...."you need two legs to hold the clutch in at a stop and it is
" too loud to converse at speed. But that is the price you pay to drive
" a Lamborgini". Excuse me! I pay six figures and can't even talk at
" 60MPH.

in opposition, i suggest that if conversation is your goal you aren't
in the lambo's target market.  it's for people who are oriented toward
the driving experience - what you might term 'car geeks'.