Re: [AMC-list] ouch!!!

Lamborghini huh. Everytime I read a reference to that car I remember a test drive of six super cars, and the closing comment of the Lambo was...."you need two legs to hold the clutch in at a stop and it is too loud to converse at speed. But that is the price you pay to drive a Lamborgini". Excuse me! I pay six figures and can't even talk at 60MPH.
The victor among all six cars was the lowly Corvette ZR (top of the line, though) and it would do everything that Lambo would do, and at half the cost......Russ