Re: [AMC-list] A small milestone

The big issue around here seems to be insurance. When we bought our Javelin we drove it from St. Louis to Kansas City, roughly 200 miles. Got pulled over just as we came out of St. Louis. I had gotten insurance ahead of time, and had the signed title and a bill of sale. The officer asked why we didn't have tags, and I explained we had just purchased the car. He looked at the paperwork and told us to be careful. He didn't even ask to see my license.

Todd