From: Joe Fulton <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 15:33:24
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] A small milestone

A small milestone was reached this weekend.  My 65 Rambler went for a short drive in my neighborhood under it's own power.  It's the first time it's been on a public road since 1986.   Still needs a muffler and to be registered.   To do yet:  1, fix the sagging headliner (upholstery shop covered the fiberglass headsliner with heavy vinyl and it sags.  2. Paint the gas cap and spare wheel to match the car 3. Hook up the reverse lights  4. Refinish the package tray and install new speakers and covers.  4. Get the exhaust system finished.  5. Trailer it to the DMV or get a P.O.to come by my home for a VIN inspection, then register it.

Joe Fulton