Re: [AMC-list] Those pesky little dash lights (Armand Eshleman)

Re: [AMC-list] Those pesky little dash lights (Armand Eshleman)

Armond; when I first thought of this, about the same time as my back started locking up, the bolts were really gnarley. I cleaned them up, chased the threads and used anti seize on them. Also you will notice the bolts are really long. I cut them off just past the nut.
Now they are a piece of cake to take out. Yeah, five minutes or so.
My AMX I had for 12 years and those bolts got plenty of action, same with my 65, going on 13 years ownership.
Don't worry though, you can still go into the house moaning and complaining to the little woman for a back rub......Russ