Re: [AMC-list] American wagons...

I love the hardtop style; In the summer you crank both windows down, actually all four, spread open the wing windows (real cars have wing windows, y'know) and pull both vents. Gotta love it. Some Tom Waits out of the stereo and a Lime Ricky sitting on the console. Not going anywhere, just cruisin'. Man o man.
I do have the wagon for when it is needed, 64 330.......Russ