From: tom jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
Sender: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 12:44:01
To: AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans.<amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] 195.6 fuel pumps

I want to buy a new fuel pump for my 195.6 ohv while they're still
available. Vacuum wipers of course. Current one, I rebuilt it in 2007 or
20078, is leaking oil.

RockAuto doesn't list one for 63, but does for 62 and 64. It's not the
"right" part; no glass bowl filter and different hose barbs (pipe thread
holes for barbs). I don't care, I have an additional filter anyways.

These should bolt up OK, right? It's just the myriad plumbing bits that are
different year to year?