Re: [AMC-list] American wagons...

That sounds like a great driving/camping/cruising project!

Tom, I've taken my '65 American sedan camping - and while it is not a
wagon, it is a nice little car. It did well with the 600 pound or so
popup. It's fun to drive. I love draping an arm on the bench seat, or
hanging a hand on the open vent window. But when I give it thought -
the idea of a Rebel or Matador wagon keep popping up.

I know you don't like the newer cars with plastic and all that. But I
wonder if a Rebel wagon with a 232 and 3 speed manual would make a
good every day car? Easier parts, still a Rambler.

But on the other hand, an American with a 232 and 3 speed manual would
be pretty cool, too. Especially a wagon. Have fun searching and
deciding!