[AMC-list] American wagons...

Here's a basic question for you all: will a 4 x 8 sheet of plywood (etc) fit
in the back of an American wagon? I assume it would have to be 65 up. I
don't care how well it fits, tailgate and seats down.

I need to replace my ailing wagon, likely this winter, and for once, I'll
actually have a budget to buy something nice. I'll be looking for someone's
done project car. Six cyl, preferably manual trans, preferably
power-nothing. Driveline and chassis has to be immaculate rebuilt. Willing
to pay for that. Rebuilt 232 and T-96-OD, or 4.0 transplant I care less
about than top-notch mechanical (though the newer stuff would not hurt!)