[AMC-list] Bring 67 Rebel Wagon to sell at Cordova? 360's, 258's a 401

[AMC-list] Bring 67 Rebel Wagon to sell at Cordova? 360's, 258's a 401

Does anyone have much luck selling vehicles at Cordova?  It's an 8 hour trip for
me and if I don't want to tow something there without a chance of selling it,
though I realize there are no guarantees.  If I do, that means I won't be able
to bring my 79 AMX again this year which would be a bummer!

I can always sell the 401's, but I don't know if it's worth hauling any 360's up
there.  I have some good running 258's, but there is a core supplier who has
been giving me $275 for the long blocks with tin and I keep (and sell) intakes,
exhaust and distributors.  (hard to beat!)

Anyone coming to Cordova need anything specific?

Here are some pics of the 67 Wagon.. it runs and drives, body is rock solid
everywhere but the front floorboards.  Has the 232 with 3 on the tree and O/D!

I would be willing to trade for a 71-73Matador 2 door or Wagon in similar
shape.  I just decided that's my favorite of the big cars and if I was going to
do one it would have to be that!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?token=980191098113%3A1812615365

The car need new brakes and clutch... I was going to upgrade to discs and I have
a set of those as well.  I would like $1600 for the car as is (clear title) and
another $150 if you want the disc brake setup with spindles, calipers rotors,
etc.

Have a great weekend and can't WAIT to see the fun at Cordova again!

Jesse Serrano, II