From: Richard Estermyer <javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 08:26:48
To: amc mail<amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] Jeep Question

Newer, sorry.
I have a 1990 4.0 exhaust I am selling and someone asked IF it would fit a 98 TJ?  I would think it does but not an expert.

Also, I can now take off the signature below of AMO Nationals as they are done!  What a weekend!  Heat was rough, but all

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer

God determines who walks into your life....
     It's up to you to decide
          who you let walk away,
               who you let stay, and
                    who you refuse to let go.