Re: [AMC-list] Hood Emblem for 65 American

Re: [AMC-list] Hood Emblem for 65 American

Hey guys, I don't know if they are still doing them but someone on www.epage.com used to sell some neat plastic inserts for Ramblers, Americans and Rogues. Not reproductions, just something to fill that triangular space, they looked good and who would know anyways. I do not know if they were still selling them on there for about $20 but might want to look.