[AMC-list] AMO Show... THIS IS THE WEEK!

[AMC-list] AMO Show... THIS IS THE WEEK!

We're down to the wire!  This Thursday will be the start of the AMO Show hosted by Great Lakes Classic AMC club in Livonia, Michigan.  I hope you have made plans to come, it's going to be GREAT, even if I say so myself.

AMC designers are unveiling the 2011 Marlin of the Future clay model.  model prints, limited numbered Designer Tribute posters featuring all the AMC models, coffee mugs and t-shirts, plus the designers to share their knowledge of AMC.

Special Guests Wally Booth, Shirley Shahan, Lou Downing and Dan Landrith. 8-10 Super Stock cars and AMC drag racing cars.

Thursday night kick off cruise at Doc's Sports Retreat.  Friday, swap meet, Saturday, show and swap meet.  Walter P. Chrysler tours, AMC High Tea, 40 miles close by in Ypsilanti, Miller Motors Hudson dealership and Ypsilanti Automotive Heritage museum, MI Firehouse Museum, a couple Drive In's and antique shops in Depot Town.  Kids AMC coloring contests, raffle items of great value from our sponsors, and AMC's as far as the eye can see.

Many folks are staying through the week to be in the Woodward Dream Cruise.  We are also having a Woodward Dream Cruise preview this weekend.  Great Lakes Classic AMC club also has some spaces to rent for the following week on Woodward.  Any questions, contact me or go to www.greatlakesamc.org.

Still available are the 2010 AMO show t-shirts, poster, coffee mugs, event coins.  Get yours now, they're going fast!
Hope to see you there!

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer

God determines who walks into your life....
     It's up to you to decide
          who you let walk away,
               who you let stay, and
                    who you refuse to let go.