[AMC-list] AMC parts and the Portland Oregon meet

[AMC-list] AMC parts and the Portland Oregon meet

Fellow members,

I have quite a number of AMC parts I need to unload!  I will be moving soon
and I must get these parts sold.  There is supposedly an AMC meet scheduled
for August 7th and anyone participating or visiting. now is the time to come
get these parts.  I live about 30 miles from Portland Oregon.  These parts
consist mostly of items for a Spirit, Spirit AMX, Concord, Eagle and a few
66 Ambassador parts.  Please come and get them!  If anyone is interested or
would like to discuss what is available, please e-mail me at:
dfromm@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!

Dave