[AMC-list] 1960 Classic wagon in GA coming up for sale

[AMC-list] 1960 Classic wagon in GA coming up for sale

If someone is looking for a good project car that runs good but needs finishing let me know! It's a 60 Classic (Rambler 6... before Classic name was used) Cross Country wagon with a good running 196. Needs a rear seal, but bottom end and head have been rebuilt (rope seals can be hard to get to seal!). Body is good with heavy factory undercoating, so minimal rust underneath. No rust through anywhere. It needs some interior work but it's fair for the age. Mechanic (serious AMC guy too!) says it needs some brake line work and a master cylinder and it should be driveable. Brake hardware at wheels is all good.

It may go up on e-bay shortly. Owner passed away recently and the widow would like to move it. It's near Atlanta. Owner had around $2K tied up in it, will entertain all reasonable offers (higher or lower).

If you think you would SERIOUSLY be interested drop me a line and I'll put you in contact with someon who can send pics.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"