From: rogblake@xxxxxxxxx
Sender: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 14:07:05
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] Need A/C condenser for 1985 Eagle

While removing the old A/C drier on a 1985 Eagle wagon I stupidly
slipped and managed to crack off the bottom fitting on the A/C
condenser. (The drier fitting was very tight and the condenser old and
brittle.)  Is there a source for a "bolt-in" replacement? I've tried
places like Rockauto but all they carry is the drier, no condenser
listed. Is it feasible to have this kind of damage repaired, or the
condenser rebuilt? (It is 25 years old after all!) Thanks for any leads
or advice...